Stone Paving is a very desirable and long lasting feature to include in the garden. Ground preparation and correct installation is critical for any stone structure such as a patio, pathway or a structural wall or steps to stay solid over time. Natural stone can be very versatile, and an exciting material to use in the garden I quite often incorporate stone work into designs as it is often the most desirable material for our clients. Manmade paving also has its uses but in my experience, does not age as well as natural paving.
Col Turner Landscapes has the expertise to design and build any type of patio, wall or driveway to your needs.
• All Natural Paving laid (Indian sandstone, Limestone, Sandstone, Granite too name a few
• All Manmade Paving laid (Concrete precast slabs)
• Retaining walls Built Natural and manmade
• Driveways (Block paving, Tarmac, Resin bound, Gravel)
• Brickwork (Walling, Steps, Ornate brickwork, Edging)
• Pathways (Paving, Block paving, Tarmac, Resin bound, Gravel)
• Rockeries with all types of natural stone
• Dry stone walls (Purbeck walling, Slate walling, Sandstone walling)
• Exterior rendering